Poké-King-of-the-Mon-Hil Poké-King-of-the-Mon-Hil

4 simple letters.... LMAO!!!

Pokemon Hunter Pokemon Hunter

Just amazing, short and sweet!!

Smash Kingdom Melee Smash Kingdom Melee

Tiers really are for queers!! Also, funny ass video, yo!

CT ep1: clu clu land CT ep1: clu clu land

Very well done! I gotta see more eps, like now! XP

megadrivesonic responds:

ill try

PACMAN DIES AAAH PACMAN DIES AAAH

Too funny, but, just TOO short... maybe you coulda made a joke with him coming back to life? Lol. But, awesome animation, though.

Wall-E Wall-E

Funny. but, kinda short...

Good:
-Funny
-Witty
-Finally, someone disses that DAMNED Wall-E!!
Bad:
-Short
Suggestions:
-Make the movie a little longer next time, if you redo this work. Over all it was great and made me laugh!

Cilmeron responds:

you're the first one who actually liked it :P It was never intended to be long - I was thinking about 40 seconds when I started doing it.. see wall-e and this flash for that matter are based upon non talkative machines so all the plot development comes from scenery/animation and/or music. Spoofing this is not funny for everyone (as I can see now) and doesn't allow much for prelonging the plot.. anyway thanks for the review - I won't redo this one but I'm most probably going to do something else instead.

A duck walks into a bar.. A duck walks into a bar..

An old, CLASSIC joke!

I know a different version of this hilarious joke, but, it's the same basic concept. Anyway, the animation is very fluent and easy on the eyes. And the timing feels just right! Two words: Well done! Very nice flash!

"We're Starfox!" "We're Starfox!"

The least you could do is a PokeMon spoof.

Even if there's like a million of those... anyway, your animation was nice and fluent. The jokes were hilarious and you just had the knack in the jokes. XP Way to go!
P.S. Great use of nothing but SF64 LINES! XP

PuffballsUnited responds:

We'll see. There may be more parodies from me, but I think I'm done with Starfox.

poke'awesome poke'awesome

Hilarious!!

This is why the Awesome series is king. It's just hilarious the way it parodies the game it's based on. Even if ER didn't work on it, this one is worth the watch! It's just flat out hilarious. I saw nothing wrong. As for the animation, whereas some people hate it, it's based on the Awesome series. Why WOULD people hate it? That, I dunno. But, I do know this is the best PokeMon spoof of all!

Horsenwelles responds:

titties

and other good stuff :D

One More Brawl Taunts One More Brawl Taunts

Oh, no goshdarn way!!

King DeDeDe does the big gay dance (new version) to the RickRoll! Oh, man, this has GOT to be the best SSBB parody of all time! Nothing will ever come close!
P.S. BIG... BLUE... BALLS! That made my day!